Did you know...
• 67% of the prospective buyers that tell you “no” today will be ready to buy in the next year. — Gartner Research
• 80% of leads you consider to be “dead” will buy within 2 years. — Sirius Decisions
And the "fatal" mistake to which I refer is not continually following up with EVERY lead or prospect! I know, it takes time and hard work but the payoff is worth it.
What if I told you there was an easy way? Would you be interested?
But first, answer me this question: How many times should you follow up to close a sale?
• 2% of sales close on the 1st call
• 3% of sales close on the 2nd call
• 4% of sales close on the 3rd call
• 10% of sales close on the 4th call
• 81% of sales close after the 5th call
Guess what the real shocker is ... most companies stop too soon.
So, when do most companies stop?
• 48% quit after the 1st call
• 24% quit after the 2nd call
• 12% quit after the 3rd call
• 6% quit after the 4th call
• 10% quit after the 5th call
Almost half quit after one try and nearly three-quarters of businesses have given up by the 2nd attempt. Talk about leaving money on the table!
Do I dare ask which one are you?
OK, enough of the theatrics ... would you care to know HOW you can follow up flawlessly with every lead and every prospect? Simple, use message automation - email, FB messenger, text messages or for the best possible results: a mix of ALL 3 (better known as omni-channel marketing automation.)
And with today's various software as a service (SAAS) offerings, you can get started for as little as $10 a month! Of course you'll need to know how to set up the system and create the sequence of follow-up messages, but that's not a problem with some help.
Once your follow-up system is in place, you can rest easy knowing every lead you generate will get flawless follow-up until they "buy or bail" (as I call it.) This simple act will increase your sales considerably without ongoing effort on your part - it can even double your sales under the right circumstances!
Remember, people buy from people they know, like and trust and using flawless follow-up helps you build awareness, familiarity and trust. Your bank account will thank you for it.
A place for casual conversations (that don't fit anywhere else.)
1 post • Page 1 of 1