Are you making this fatal marketing mistake?

A place for casual conversations (that don't fit anywhere else.)
JCB
Site Admin

Are you making this fatal marketing mistake?

Post by JCB »

Did you know...
67% of the prospective buyers that tell you “no” today will be ready to buy in the next year. — Gartner Research
80% of leads you consider to be “dead” will buy within 2 years. — Sirius Decisions
And the "fatal" mistake to which I refer is ...

Not continually following up with EVERY lead or prospect!

I know, it takes time and hard work but the payoff is worth it.

What if I told you there was an easy way? Would you be interested?

But first, answer this question: How many times should you follow up to close a sale?

- 2% of sales close on the 1st call
- 3% of sales close on the 2nd call
- 4% of sales close on the 3rd call
- 10% of sales close on the 4th call
- 81% of sales close after the 5th call

Amazing isn't it? And guess what the real kicker is ... most companies stop too soon.

So, when do most companies stop?

- 48% quit after the 1st call
- 24% quit after the 2nd call
- 12% quit after the 3rd call
- 6% quit after the 4th call
- 10% quit after the 5th call

Amazingly! Almost half quit after one try and nearly three-quarters of businesses have given up by the 2nd attempt. Talk about leaving money on the table!

Do I dare ask which one are you?

OK, enough of the copywriting theatrics ... would you care to know HOW you can follow up flawlessly with every lead and every prospect?

Simple, use automation ... in this case, an email autoresponder series.

Of course, technology isn't the only thing you'll need. Heck no! You'll need a series of compelling email messages that connect with your audience in a way that entertains, engages, informs and encourages them to keep coming back for more.

If you don't think words are important, here's proof that even one word can be life-altering:

"Shoot!"

"Don't Shoot!"

Also, email follow-up marketing is immune to the shenanigans of search engines? That's right if Google changed the rules tomorrow it doesn't matter, your email follow-up marketing will keep on performing perfectly - entirely unaffected.

Pretty awesome huh?
- JCB -