1) 70% of Millennials reporting positive chatbot experiences
2) 86% of customers who believe there should be an escalate to agent option when talking to a chatbot
3) 56% of businesses claim chatbots are driving disruption in their industry
4) 57% of businesses agree chatbots deliver large ROI with minimal effort
5) 90% of businesses reporting faster complaint resolution with bots
6) 80% of organizations looking to implement chatbots by 2020
7) 276% Projected chatbot adoption growth by 2020
8) $0.70 Projected chatbot cost savings per customer interaction
9) $8B Projected business cost savings from chatbots by 2022
10) 75% to 90% Projected percentage of queries to be handled by bots by 2022
11) 2.5B hours Projected time savings for businesses and consumers from chatbots by 2023
12) $112B Projected value of chatbot eCommerce transactions by 2023
13) Chatbots can cut operational costs by up to 30%.
14) 85% of customer interaction will be handled without human agents by 2021.
15) 50% of businesses plan to spend more on chatbots than on mobile apps.
16) 64% of internet users say 24-hour service is the best feature of chatbots.
17) 37% of people use a customer service bot to get a quick answer in an emergency.
18) Interest in chatbots increased by 160% in 2018.
19) 53% of service organizations are going to use chatbots within the next 18 months.
20) Approximately 40% of people of all ages prefer to use chatbots when shopping online.
21) 48.78% of female shoppers like chatbots and use them as a channel of communication when buying online.
22) 47.92% of men use chatbots if they can’t find answers to simple questions.
23) 63% of consumers think businesses should be on Messenger.
* Sources: CNBC, Juniper Research, Gartner, Comm100, CCW Digital, Forbes, MIT Technology Review, Accenture Digital
A place to discuss conversational marketing technologies.
1 post • Page 1 of 1