2. Don't let money define you. Being wealthy is a state of mind, but so is being broke. You are what defines you, not what you possess.
3. Start prioritizing your profits. 20% of your actions account for 80% of your income. Constantly ask yourself if what you're doing is profitable. Impact drives income.
4. Start placing a higher value on your time. There is nothing more valuable than time invested wisely.
5. It's Ok to say no. Say "no" to everything that doesn't create income for you. Focus on income-producing activities versus tension-relieving activities.
6. Proximity is power. You'll become a lot like the people you spend the most time with.
7. Lower your excuses. Excuses are a disease and those who continue making them will continue to have money issues.
8. Shift your focus from victim to leader. "The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life."
Remember your bank account isn't who you are, it's who you were before you made the decision to focus on wealth.